When it comes to window coverings, curtains have a long and storied history. Whether it’s fabric spun from silk or cotton, it can set the mood for your whole room. A curtain can create a picturesque and idyllic atmosphere, or a moodier, more amorous ambience.
With a wide range of curtain fabric and pattern options, consumers are truly spoiled for choice when it comes to shading.
In recent years, curtains have seen a renaissance. Many Australian consumers are opting for curtains as their choice of shading, or combining curtains with blinds.
But even with all of this reignited interest in curtains, the track systems often remain a
secondary and over-looked element in the overall curtain project. Consumers
are increasingly demanding greater performance, quieter operation and
all the latest digital technology, such as voice control.
At Blindware, innovation is in our DNA! That extends to our range of
Motorised Curtain Track products, sold under our Motolux brand.
Highly Innovative & Incredibly Easy To Use
With Motolux, we offer high quality motorised curtain track systems that are more attractive, quieter operating, smarter and easier to install.
We are also excited to offer two new motor options for our curtain track systems;
a Hybrid AC power motor and a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery motor.
Both of these new motors have been designed to be super quiet, with soft-start and soft-stop options that allow the curtain to glide smoothly to position. They also feature touch start, which enables operation with the lightest pull to the fabric in the direction of travel.
Motolux Motorised Curtain Tracks also fully integrate with the rest of the Motolux motorisation range to create a seamless automation environment for your home or office project, including voice command into Google Home, Amazon Alexa or integration with most other home automation systems.
Key Benefits of Motolux Curtain Tracks
- Tracks available to 15mtr long, including with tandem motors
- S-Fold and Pinch Pleat – using quiet running, quality components
- MTM track assembly by Blindware – made to your finished size
- MTM track bending available – using soft temper track
- Auto commissioning function – the track sets its own limits
- Hand-Draw – Auto open and close when the curtain fabric is drawn by hand
- Manual override when power is off – motor recommissions automatically when powered on again
- Integrates on all Motolux controls, so it can be integrated alongside Motolux roller, roman and exterior blind motor systems
- Dry contact input and RS485 – for easy integration with automation systems, such as C-Bus, Dynalite, Control4 etc
- Simultaneous Remote and Automation system control possible
- A five year manufacturer’s warranty
Our Hybrid motor operates using 240v power, This new Hybrid AC Motor is truly unique and features 2x selectable modes of operation.
Mode 1: 3-wire operation which enables control via all Motolux Remote Controls, Motolux Busline Transmitter and phone/tablet and voice control using the Motolux UFO Hub.
Mode 2: 4-wire active switching for use with home automation systems, such as C-Bus, Dynalite, AMX etc using shutter relays, or Motolux motor controllers.
For more information regarding our Blindware products or services, join our LinkedIn Social Media Group “New Products In Blinds, Shades And Shutters” for real-time updates across our range of blind components.